Sales Rep (Aftermarket/Engineering) – Caldicot/Chepstow/Newport
12 months plus contract (Potential chance of permanent employment thereafter)
£30k per year (£15 p/h plus holiday pay)
Role initially based remotely
Aftermarket/Engineering/Sales/Quotations/Warm desk BD
The Sales Rep will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and target both new and existing customers & representatives for aftermarket opportunities spares service and equipment retrofit in existing installed base and competitor sites.
- Generate quotations in SAP to customers to agreed timeframes using standard company procedures and systems supported by other team resources when appropriate.
- Responsibility for facilitating and supporting key customer visit as agreed with the Industrial Global Sales Manager (note this will be in place as role develops)
- Updating and maintaining CRM Database
- Contacting the install base (cold calling) to generate an updated customer database. Upselling of spares and introducing MKIV
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate by telephone and email clearly and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Relevant experience in an industrial engineering sales environment
- Ability to work under pressure to process orders and quotations to agreed timeframes
- Experience of Microsoft office. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- SAP business management tool experience preferred.
- Customer focussed
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided