Senior Process Engineer
£40,000 – 45,000 + £4,320 car allowance + 50% Uplift on Salary When Overseas + Agile Working + Flexible Holiday Policy
ATA Recruitment are working closely with a leading engineering business who delivery turnkey multi-pound turnkey projects engineering projects for the food, beverage, distillery and pharmaceutical markets. The business deliver and manage projects from design, procurement through to site installation and commissioning. Many of their customers are large blue chip global FMCG companies which a testament to the first-class service they offer.
The business has expanded incredibly in the past six years growing from £25 million turnover to in excess of £100 million today through multiple major project wins and organic growth into new industry sectors.
The business has been trading over 250 years and employs over 300 people. The business are a true engineering business employs in excess of 100 engineers across process design, electrical engineering, software engineering, mechanical design and project engineering. As a result of their incredible growth they are currently recruiting across multiple engineering disciplines.
We are currently supporting the business in the recruitment of a Senior Process Engineer, this is fantastic opportunity for a Process Engineer to join an industry leading business who can provide a route to chartership for those who aspire to further professional development.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
As a Senior Process Engineer in this role, you will be responsible for running all process engineering aspects of projects from process design through to process commissioning and optimisation at site.
Major projects could be 12-18 months in length and a typical project your core responsibilities will be:
- Development of process design and P&IDs
- Producing process flow and block flow diagrams.
- Carrying out mass and energy balance calculations.
- Creating the user requirement specification for the process.
- Sizing of process plant equipment.
- Carrying out process commissioning at customer site.
During the process commissioning you could be working in the UK or abroad dependent upon the site location. The business offers a 50% uplift on salary when you are overseas commissioning on projects.
As a Senior Process Engineer you will also carry out some mentoring and supervisory activities for more junior members of the process engineering team to help them develop and learn.
My client is looking for a Senior Process Engineer with
- The ability to develop P&IDs
- Demonstrable process design experience
- A Chemical Engineering Degree
- Someone who has happy to travel and wants to be involved in projects from design through to process commissioning.
For this Senior Process Engineer role you will receive a wide range of benefits including:
- £40,000 – 45,000
- £4,320 car allowance
- Flexible working hours policy
- Agile working (three days in the office, two days at home)
- 50% uplift on salary when overseas commissioning
- Company Pension which increases with age
- 30 Days Holiday to Use Flexibly Across the year (3 day shutdown over Christmas, you can work bank holidays and use the holiday day elsewhere)
All applications for the position are being managed via ATA Recruitment, please apply online for a speedy consideration.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation