Stores Operative – FLT Counterbalance
6 Month Temp to Perm
North West Leicestershire
My clients are a leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery predominantly used in the processing of construction materials . They operate globally and have over 10,000 staff worldwide. This company maintain a healthy pool of projects despite the global pandemic and need to add to their existing team to cope with an upturn of work at Leicestershire site. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company and start a career within the business.
The role will include:
- Receiving order
- Putting parts away in the correct area – stores or outside storage.
- Use a counterbalance forklift to move things around on pallets.
- Handling incoming and outgoing items
- Labelling goods
- Building parts packs for the fitters – you will have a guide
What are looking for in a candidate:
- Experience of working in a busy Stores
- Counterbalance license
- Organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Can-do attitude
What the company will offer the successful candidate:
- A career opportunity with a global business
- The chance to develop new skills and progress whilst you work
- Great working environment with a friendly team
- The opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation