Store Operative/ Materials Handler
Coalville 6 Month Contract with possible permanent position - £11.33 p/h PAYE 6am -2.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 6am-2pm
Manufacturing Construction Environment
This large corporate corporation, which has been heavily invested in the past looking to make large growth in their market meaning high chances of progression. Our client is a major player in the Construction industry. This company also manufactures many types of construction equipment from Crushers to Mining equipment. Over the years they have expanded their product range and also have many brands under their name. As such there is now a requirement for a Store Operative for a 6-month contract and hopefully progressing to a permanent position. There is a large scope for overtime meaning you can earn more. If you believe you are suitable for this role, then please contact Mohamed Jakhura on 07814 892 105 or email your CV to email@example.com.
The role of a Stores Operative will involve the following
- Receiving goods from delivery vehicles
- Booking receipts of goods onto the computer system
- Storing goods on dedicated racks.
- Making sure equipment packs are ready for assembly and fitting
- Allocating materials to shop floor as required
- Working hours are 6am -2.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 6am-2pm
- £11 33 p/h PAYE Potential for overtime paid at 1.5x
- This is an autonomous role where you will take overall responsibility for the store.
The Stores Operative will need the following skills
- Good communication skills to liaise directly with suppliers and senior management via email.
- Forklift license is desirable but not essentials
- Good work ethic
- Speed and Accuracy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Experience required
- Environment worked in previously
- Lift Heavy
The benefits of working for this company will include
- Good Hours
- Overtime rates
- Potential for extension, promotion, and growth
- Permanent position available
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07814 892 105.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation