Technical Sales Manager
£50-60k + car + commission
• Strategic business growth
• Growing and ambitious business
• Senior level development of blue chip clients
Due to recent company growth, there is a requirement to add a Technical Sales Manager to the Sales team within this innovative Engineering organisation.
Main Purpose of the Role
• The role involves strategically identifying new opportunities within new and existing clients by developing high level relationships.
• Most of these clients are global, blue chip companies and so there is a requirement to do sophisticated presentations, hold strategic commercial meetings and potentially travel internationally from time to time.
• The specialist engineering that this company offers is the design and manufacture of bespoke electromechanical automated equipment.
Due to the technical complexity of this equipment, the role requires a qualified Mechanical Engineering as they will be project managing each order and will be involved in concept design with the customer.
To be successful in this role you must:
• Have an engineering qualification
• Sold bespoke complex automated equipment for a minimum of ten years
• Proven track record developing significant opportunities within large blue chip clients
• Have experience presenting at a high level, travelling and conducting executive business meetings.
• Have strong commercial/business skills
Large manufacturer of complex bespoke engineered products with a multinational presence - fast moving environment but with friendly and approachable staff. Lots of opportunity to implement your ideas & strategy in a technically advanced and award-winning organisation.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend by email at email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **