- £28,000 - £33,000
- Company bonus/annual incentive plan
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Healthcare single or family + life assurance
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days leave or sell
- Immediate start
Location: Wigan, Lancashire
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of process engineering systems to a variety of sectors such as Marine, Water, Energy, Food, Beverage, O&G, Renewables and many more. This multi-million-pound manufacturing business has gone from strength to strength and even throughout COVD-19, this organisation and the larger parent company have bucked the downward trend and still in a growth phase. This fantastic achievement is down to the products and services my client offers as well as a testament to the solid relationships they have forged with their customers over the years.
Having recently recruited for this business, I can first-hand say they are a true investor in their staff, they offer a fantastic training programme and opportunities for you to progress into leadership roles should you wish to do so.
For further information and a confidential call, please call Ajay Bhella on 0116 2167000 or email a CV to email@example.com
The role if the Test Engineer will be as follows:
- The Test Engineer will test control panels of all sizes as well as troubleshooting and fault-finding
- You will be responsible for following all test procedures and use various testing tools to carry out your duties such as multimeters
- Conduct various testing such as Megger testing, Point-To-Point (PTP) testing, Earthing testing, and Flash testing
- You will also conduct electrical panel/control panel tests, Pull tests and Visual testing
- Testing of all electrical systems such as control panels, PLC’s, specialist cabling, single-phase systems, 3 phase systems, instrumentation such as analogue sensors, power supplies, relays, contactors etc
- Safety testing for overheating of electrical systems and control panels
- Set up complex rigs and skids for all testing processes
- Conduct all FAT tests
- Completing test reports, test procedure documentation nd reporting any safety issues or test failures
The ideal Test Engineer will have a combination of the following:
- Experienced Test Technician, Test Engineer or Test Supervisor/Manager
- Electrical qualification, Apprentice, HNC/HND or Degree
- A hands-on practical testing background and an ability to read electrical engineering drawings such as schematics
- You must be experienced in the control panel or MCC testing
- Based in Wigan or commutable to
The company and benefits:
Established for over 30 years, this company is recognised as a market leader not only in the UK but across the world. You will be joining a business offering a lucrative benefits package and an excellent training programme where you will have the opportunity to progress not only within this company, but the wider group.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.