Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Holbeach Hurn, Peterborough
£34,000 - £38,000 PA
Benefits: flexi holiday, training courses, pension, paid overtime.
My client is looking to add a new Trainee Maintenance Engineer member to their team due to an internal promotion. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is fresh out of an apprenticeship but wants to continue to learn and develop. This company will invest time and money into your career to ensure that you can become a highly skilled Multi Skilled Engineer for them. They have a structured plan in place to ensure you develop and will pay for further qualifications.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you will:
- Assist the team of Maintenance Engineers on breakdowns and PPM’s.
- Work mechanically on components such as: bearings, chains, rollers, belts, sprockets and gearboxes.
- Work electrically on components such as: motors, sensors, fuses and switches.
- Strip down machinery to replace parts.
- Understand health and safety.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you should have the following:
- Hold an engineering qualification of at least level 1 City & Guild / NVQ.
- Previous experience working within an engineering environment and/or workshop.
- Have the ability to mechanical strip and rebuild components.
- A methodical mind set, with the ability to problem solve and adapt with short notice.
- The ability to work within a proactive nature.
- Have a passion for engineering.
- It would be advantageous if you had experience within FMCG.
For more information, on the Trainee Maintenance Engineer role please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.