TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
19.5 - 22K + 1st YEAR OTE 25-28k, YEAR 2 40+ LAPTOP + MOBILE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSION + STRUCTURED CAREER PROGRESSION + FULL TRAINING
Despite the challenges that 2020 posed 2021 has been a superb year to be in engineering recruitment for ATA. With demand from clients at record highs and new customers coming on board all the time 2022 is shaping up to be one of our best ever years! In an effort to be ready for exponential growth next year we are looking to add 3 trainee recruitment consultants to our team immediately!!
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, working in an industry that is still feeling the effects of the pandemic, or stuck in a role that doesn’t reward effort and performance then becoming a trainee recruitment consultant could be right move for you.
We offer best-in-class training, so no experience is required. What you do need to be considered as a trainee recruitment consultant is:
- A drive to be successful
- A competitive nature
- A passion for sales
- b2b sales, or outbound b2c sales experience
- Aspirations to progress
- Enjoy challenging yourself to move out of your comfort zone
Alongside our best-in-class training, as a trainee recruitment consultant you can also expect:
- A competitive work environment that rewards performance
- Agile working, once you are through your initial training you can flex your time working from home vs the office to help you maintain a great work life balance.
- Daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly competitions and incentives.
- 25% commission on all billings over target. Our top performer will earn over 85K this year
- A clearly defined progression structure, there’s 9 tiers to move through, and as long as you hit your band target levels then you can progress every 6 months
- Scope to move into either account or people management – we need both right now
All our recruitment consultants are 360, therefore you will be involved in the complete recruitment cycle, from selling our solutions to clients, consulting on job specifications and client needs, interviewing applicants and managing your business from start to finish. there's a lot to learn, but with a senior management team with 60 years’ experience and a highly experienced team around you there will always be someone there to offer support and advice.
Think you’ve got what it takes? please apply or send your CV via email to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.