Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Leicester Based with Agile Working
£19,000 - £22,000 basic + Uncapped Commission
Laptop, mobile phone, Employee Assistance Programme, green emission scheme, Agile working policy, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (and option to buy more) + many other benefits
If you are currently looking for a new challenge or stuck in a role that doesn’t reward effort and performance, then Recruitment could be right move for you.
We offer best-in-class training, all we need is:
- A drive to be successful
- A competitive nature
- A passion for sales
- B2B sales, or outbound B2C sales experience
- Aspirations to progress
Alongside our best-in-class training, you can also expect:
- A competitive work environment that rewards performance
- Agile working, once you are through your initial training you can flex your time working from home vs the office to help you maintain a great work life balance.
- Daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly competitions and incentives.
- 25% commission on all billings over target
- A clearly defined progression structure, there’s 9 tiers to move through, and as long as you hit your band target levels, then the opportunity is there to progress every 6 months
- Scope to move into either account or people management
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Whilst completing core training, the Trainee Recruitment specialist will attract, source and interview candidates, matching them to roles and managing them through recruitment processes. As you become more established in your role, you will manage the client processes, build external relationships, and generate sales-leads to pass over to be converted into sales. As your role progresses, you will start building your client relationships, bring on job vacancies and should aim to be comfortable in a 360-recruitment role: albeit with continued support and guidance from more senior members of staff.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Contact our Talent Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation