UK & Ireland Sales Engineer
£40,000 – 45,000 + £4,500 Car Allowance + Bonus Scheme
I am working exclusively in partnership with one of the UK’s leading process engineering companies. The business focus on the delivery of turnkey engineering projects for process industries including mechanical, electrical, process and software design with key sectors they work in being food, drink, and pharmaceuticals. The projects the company deliver range from £2 - £20 million in value and the business employs 160 people at their UK operation including many engineers who have achieved chartered status.
The company have grown incredibly in the past five years from a turnover of £25 million to £50 million currently with the next five years seeing them expect to become a £100 million business. The company has the backing of a large global organisation and a local trading history dating back over 200 years.
The company are currently looking for a UK and Ireland Sales Engineer to initially be heavily focussed in the Scotland Region to win new business for both equipment and integrated equipment solutions whilst also developing opportunities throughout the UK & Ireland.
The UK & Ireland Sales Engineer will be responsible for identifying opportunities for my client to provide turnkey equipment project solutions or stand-alone equipment to clients across FMCG industries. There is a large market for their offering in Scotland and initially you will focus in this area to identify opportunities. You will be selling projects and equipment which can range in value from 50K up to circa £2-5 million pound turnkey solutions.
The UK & Ireland Sales Engineer role will involve identifying the projects going in the Scotland region that my client will be able to provide solutions for, this will involve:
- Identification of new customers and generating visits with them. The businesses marketing team have done a lot of market research to identify the customers that you will need to approach.
- Re-establishing relationships with previous companies they have delivered projects to previously.
- Expanding on existing customer relationships to develop more business with them.
- Creating opportunities for the companies pre engineering team to provide technical solutions for.
- Working with the businesses European network to identify cross over sales opportunities.
- Generating enquiries and RFQs
- Some projects you will quote for however you will have support from the Burton Pre Engineering team for this
To be successful in your application for this UK & Ireland Sales Engineer role you will need:
- Experience selling engineering equipment or turnkey engineering solutions.
- To have an appetite for new business development.
- An engineering qualification.
- Experience selling into FMCG related companies i.e food manufacturing, drinks or pharmaceuticals.
- £40,000 – 45,000
- £4,500 Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus Scheme Based on performance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.