Works Fabricator / MIG Welder
13 Week Temp to Perm
£11 per hour introductory rate rising to £12.04 per hour
Regular overtime available paid at 1.5x
My client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke systems and equipment for a variety of sectors including Power, Food, Energy, Pharmaceutical and more.
Due to expansion and a full project book they are looking to add and experienced MIG Welder to their fabrication department on a Temp to Perm basis.
As a MIG Welder your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication, assembly, welding and sanding of all metal components for a range of bespoke projects
- Working to 2mm thin Gauge specifications
- Operating various types of machinery including CNC Punch, Presses and Laser Machines
- Working closely and reporting to the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
- Work to the specific job pack information as per the client’s requirements
- Comply with quality procedures and ISO 9001 requirements
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in sheet metal or thin plate fabrication/welding
- Previous welding experience of thin gauge mild steel
- Able to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Any form of relevant engineering/manufacturing qualification or apprenticeship desired but not essential
Benefits of the role:
- Long term opportunity with ongoing training
- Regular overtime hours available
- Family ran business
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167007. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.