Works Fabricator / MIG Welder
13 Week Temp to Perm
£11 per hour introductory rate rising to £12 per hour
My client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke systems and equipment for a variety of sectors including Power, Food, Energy, Pharmaceutical and more.
Due to expansion and a full project book they are looking to add and experienced MIG Welder to their fabrication department on a Temp to Perm basis.
As a MIG Welder your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication, assembly, welding and sanding of all metal components for a range of bespoke projects
- Working to 2mm thin Gauge specifications
- Operating various types of machinery including CNC Punch, Presses and Laser Machines
- Working closely and reporting to the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
- Work to the specific job pack information as per the client’s requirements
- Comply with quality procedures and ISO 9001 requirements
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in sheet metal or thin plate fabrication/welding
- Previous welding experience of thin gauge mild steel
- Able to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Any form of relevant engineering/manufacturing qualification or apprenticeship desired but not essential
Benefits of the role:
- Long term opportunity with ongoing training
- Regular overtime hours available
- Family ran business
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167007. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website