Following our Annual Engineering Salary Report 2020, we have now released our Annual Contractor Rates Report 2020.
As companies have started to return close to normal, we have seen a real upturn in the requirement for contractors and temporary engineers. However, with the new implications of Brexit and IR35 regulation changes, it can be difficult for employers to fully understand where they sit in the market.
We have spent the last 12 months collating this data in order to provide our customers with a comprehensive report on average contractor rates across UK.
Get in touch
- Graduate/Junior Sales Engineer
- £23000 - 30000 per year Bonus, 25 Days Holiday + Stats, Excellent Training | Dorset
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Coalville/Leicestershire
- £20 - 25 per hour | Coalville
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- £35000 - 45000 per year 25 days + statutory + Mobile & laptop + Pension 5% + Life insurance | Birmingham