3D Design Engineer
Pay: £24ph + £2.90ph Holiday Allowance
3 Month Contract (Immediate Start)
Our client specialises in the consultancy of process design for process plant projects in multiple markets.
The role of a 3D Design Engineer will involve the following:
- Working in the design team to create P&IDS for a wide range of brewing, distillery, and pharmaceutical projects
- Creating P&IDs, Isometric Drawings, and 3-D drawings
- Using programs such as CADWorx / AutoCAD 3D for proposals and engineering drawings
- This role will also require some project engineering – client liaising, filling out material sheets, site visits and ordering
The 3D Design Engineer will need the following skills:
- Must be able to use CADWORX / AutoCAD 2-D / AutoCAD 3-D
- Design and Draughting Experience
- Creating P&IDs and Isometrics
- 3-D drawing capabilities
- Being from a brewing, distillery, food, or pharmaceutical background ideal but not beneficial
The Benefits of working for this company will include:
- Long contract possibility
- Being part of a project from start to finish.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07814 892 105.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation