6 months (Rolling) contract
- You will be working closely with the Sales team to carry out engineering tasks associated with the initial enquiry received from the client.
- Once the team receives the enquiry, you will have to carry out the front-end design, determine the specifications and take ownership of documentation, calculations and P & ID’ ds.
- The person hired for this position will be supporting the Senior Application Engineers in these tasks and will be taking direction from them to complete the tasks effectively.
- You will also support the senior Application Engineer in providing calculations and developing and taking ownership of P&ID’s.
- You will participate in technical discussions with the client and lease with other departments including proposals, engineering, and sales.
- You will also be required to solve technical issues and maintain knowledge of client and industrial standards.
You must possess the following to be considered for this position:
- Engineering degree (Essential)
- 3 years’ experience as an Applications Engineer in an Engineering environment (Desirable)
- Able to communicate effectively to multiple teams
- Strong work ethic
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.