Electrical Design Engineer (E-Plan own license) –
Essex, 3 Month Contract, £45-48 per Hour Outside IR35
This well-established business are an active design, manufacture and assembly of a wide range of testing machinery for the automotive industry. They have seen exceptional growth and are currently seeking and Electrical design engineer who’s experienced in managing design from cradle to grave and detailing designs for manufacture using their own E-Plan license. There is plenty of work so there’s opportunity to extend and have repeat work.
Responsibilities of Electrical Design Engineer
- · Lease with clients such as JLR to understand the concept design, create concept design and to update existing designs.
- · Generating electrical designs and drawings and panel Layouts, with supporting electrical documentation (Bill of Materials, Component Lists, Cable Schedules, Terminal Rail Layouts etc.)
- · Maintaining existing electrical drawings and documentation when existing equipment is upgraded or modified
- · Act as a Liaison between the Automation Technicians and Electricians/Panel Builders, and work with other departments as necessary to ensure the correct parts are ordered and available when required
Electrical Design Engineer Requires:
- · Formal Electrical Engineering Qualification (e.g apprenticeship)
- · Have own E – Plan license. Ideally latest version.
- · An Eplan Certified Engineer (ECE) qualification. ( Desirable)
- · Experience of working with Eplan Linked to an ERP/MRP system would be advantageous
- · Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
- · Familiarity and experience with designing Special Purpose Machinery (Ideally designing Special Purpose Machinery for the Automotive industry)
- · Has worked in a project environment in cross functional project teams
Why should you work for this company?
- · Opportunity for contract extension
- · WFH arrangements 1-2 days in the week
- · Opportunity to gain more skills and experience
- · Established growing business that have doubled their turnover in the last 3 years
- · Exciting order book, that will see the business continue to grow
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation