Electrical Design Engineer (Hardware) – Process Industry.
AutoCAD Electrical for schematic diagrams and cable diagrams.
Based in Peterborough – 6 Month Contract
£35 - £40 per hour, Ltd Company, Outside IR35
This well-established privately owned integrator of electrical control systems is at the forefront of technology within the UK process industry. Over the last 12 months this company has continued to experience excellent growth and has won several projects which has resulted in the need to expand their flexible contract resource. The design team’s workload has increased and there is a real need to maintain the quality of service to its clients. As a result, this company needs to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer immediately. If you believe you are suitable for this role, then please contact Steve Harrhy on 07827 295376 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of an Electrical Design Engineer will involve:
- Working on a specific process engineering project.
- Visiting customer sites and support the engineers during equipment build or installation
- Completing line diagrams, I/O Diagrams, schematics, cable diagrams
- Control panel layout and MCC’s.
- Liaising with the internal project team
- Producing general arrangement drawings
- Carry out cable calculations
- Specification and procurement of electrical equipment required for projects.
- All drawings need to be completed in AutoCAD electrical
The Electrical Design Engineer will need to have the following experience:
- Electrical design experience.
- Experience completing electrical diagrams in AutoCAD electrical.
- Previous knowledge of detailing electrical diagrams for special purpose machinery, automated machinery, process plants, generators etc.
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation