Role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £42 000 - £43 000
Location – Trafford / Manchester
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off (Continental shift)
Benefits - ENHANCED PENSION + HOLIDAYS + OVERTIME + TRAINING + LIFE INSURANCE + HEALTH CARE + ADDED BENEFITS
This company are a very well-established and well known, national multi-site business in the Food / FMCG engineering sector who many strive to work for.
They have a fantastic track record in the training, technical development and retention of their staff. They have also invested millions in to the site and state of the art machinery, providing the best equipment and products for you to work with, ultimately leading to high job satisfaction and performance. A great company to work for and very popular amongst candidates.
· Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan;
· Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised;
· Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes;
· Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
· An experienced maintenance engineer with an electrical bias;
· Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment;
· Level 3 Apprentice trained or equivalent;
· PLC experience;
· Ideally from a food, FMCG industry or similar background
- You will be joining a highly successful company who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity and security;
- A great management team who value their staff and bring out the best in you;
- Opportunity to progress and develop in a company;
- One of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge and expertise, you need to be successful in all aspects of your role;
- A fantastic salary which will rarely be matched elsewhere for such a role;
- Many added benefits to the role including a shift allowance, life assurance and a generous pension scheme to suit all.
Please click apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role **
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.