Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer (CNC machines)
Temporary to permanent
Based in Leicester
£32 - £40k Dependent upon experience
Our client supplies a range of services from designing to maintenance to production across a wide range of companies to a number of different industries such as automotive, oil and gas, food etc. With 1 manufacturing site in the UK and 3 other sites across the globe, they export to over 70 countries worldwide.
With yet more ambitious growth targets for this financial year the company have purchased additional land to expand their production capacity yet further. This is alongside other continuous improvement projects across their various sites.
What will day to day duties in include?
- Reactive and Planned maintenance within the factory
- Approximately 60% of the faults will be Electrical compared to 40% Mechanical
- Ensuring that all breakdowns are attended to in a timely manor
- Reporting back to the engineering manager with suggestions of improvements to reduce breakdowns
- Working on a variety of machinery (
What is expected from you as the Maintenance Engineer?
- Experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer “time served”
- Experience fault finding on PLC’s and to use Multi Meters
- 18th or 17th Edition (Desirable)
- Ability to work effectively as a team but be proactive on your own
- Experience maintaining CNC machines
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided