Engineering Manager, £60000 - £65000, Alfreton
About the client
ATA are working exclusively with a large manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced engineering manager to join their team in the Alfreton area. Established in the 1960s, our client specialises within the manufacturing of construction materials products that are used for various applications in the water, wastewater, energy & power industries. The company operate across two UK facilities with an annual turnover north of £60million which is set to grow throughout 2022 due to an increase in sales and demand for their products. This a rare opportunity to join a fantastic company in a position that hasn’t been vacant for 15 years, highlighting the companies ability to maintain their workforce.
About the role
As an Engineering Manger you will be responsible for:
- Directing and leading all maintenance activities across a large-scale 24/7 manufacturing operation.
- Full accountability for the 22 strong person maintenance team.
- £1 million budgetary control.
- Delivering best practice strategies
- Ensuring SLA’s and KPIS are managed, and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Managing CAPEX Projects from birth through to completion, including having full budgetary control.
- Managing the sites continuous improvement and root cause analysis projects.
- Recruitment, 1-2-1’s, Appraisals, Disciplinaries, Recruitment, and Training & Development.
- Ensure all Engineers adhere to H&S Policies and Safe Working Practices.
To be considered for this engineering manager position you must have the following:
- Experience managing large teams.
- Extensive experience in maintenance management.
- Experience managing large budgets.
- Experience and knowledge of health and safety best practices.
- Excellent people management skills
- Pro-active mindset.
- Recognised qualification, apprenticeship/degree.
Joining our client as an Engineering Manager will bring you a host of benefits which include job satisfaction, extreme job security, future career progression opportunities and also the added benefit of working for a company that despite the current climate is growing exponentially.
If you think you are the right person for this market leader, please press apply, call Ashton on 07814905283, or email your CV too email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation