8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
23K – 25K
Plenty of overtime available
A recognised high-volume manufacturer are currently looking to strengthen their Engineering department with the appointment of a Fabricator Welder
They are looking for someone who wants to learn and improve. Ideal candidates would be looking to step into a mechanical maintenance role in the future. All training will be provided by the company
Due to growth in the business, they are currently looking for a Fabricator welder to work at one of their Birmingham sites. The role would suit someone who is happy working under their own supervision, who enjoys autonomy and is looking for a role on a day shift pattern. Please apply online for immediate consideration as the company are ready to hire asap.
As Fabricator Welder, you will be responsible for the day-to-day fabrication of large steel work, mill equipment fabrication and slitting line equipment fabrication.
• Carry out reactive fabrication repair work to coil racks, guarding and machinery when required.
• MIG and ARC welding -
• Competent in use of measuring equipment.
• Use of automatic saws and disc cutting.
• Bolting down, levelling of fabricated equipment.
• To work on own initiative to resolve minor issues within role.
• Work to simple drawings or verbal instructions.
he company offer a good training and induction programme where they would have you learn how to use some of the machinery before getting one on one mentoring with one of their most experienced engineers.
To be successful in your application for this Fabricator Welder role you will need:
- Experience welding and fabricating in engineering environment
- Worked with Steel or aluminium
- £23000 - £25000
- A day shift role.
- Paid Overtime
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation