U.K + International travel.
Basic Salary: £31,000
Overall annual earnings: £45,000 - £55,000.
Service engineer benefits
- Oversea pay at premium rates.
- Overtime nationally paid at time and half.
- Door to door pay.
- Company vehicle provided + fuel card.
- Chance to travel and see the world! You can expect to travel to Europe, Asia and Africa.
Our client is a long-standing partner of ATA, and we are excited to recruit for a new position within their business. Our client specialises in the installation, commissioning, and servicing of bespoke machinery for the heavy manufacturing sector. Due to a large increase of global customers, they are eager to hire a skilled service engineer into their growing service team. This is a business who pride themselves on development, and you’ll be given the opportunity to train on equipment bespoke to their customers.
Service engineer day to day:
Our client will provide you with all the tools and training to be successful however, they need an engineer who can manage their own workload, deal with customers whilst on site and provide a high standard of service. The role itself is managing installations, commissioning and servicing of all company equipment. You can expect:
- Reading engineer drawings.
- Working on 3 phase systems and completing installations.
- Working on the latest induction heating equipment.
- Dealing with project reports and keeping key members updated.
- Liaising with customers.
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
A successful Service engineer application
- Given the nature of the work, you must be comfortable with the travel and stay away expectations. Some of our clients projects can last multiple months.
- Experience with machine installations.
- Our client is open to time served engineers.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation