Electrical or mechanical Fitter
7:30 till 16:30 Monday – Friday + early finish on a Friday!
Hourly rate: £17 + bank holidays off + Professional training
Overtime rate: £25.50 Monday to Friday
Weekend overtime rate: £34.
Our client has many fitters earing over £50,000.
Our client is a specialist service provided for every industry in Birmingham! If they have motors or pumps, they’re likely a client of theirs! This is an amazing business who have held the top spot for a number of years. With huge, new contracts lined up, they are urgent need for two fitters to join their large team.
The day to day:
Our client’s main market is the servicing and repair of 3 phase motors and pumps. They will attend sites, remove the components, and bring it back to their large workshop in Dudley. You can expect:
- Motor strip downs and rewinds.
- Servicing and repairs.
- Pumps of all sizes.
- Reading engineering drawing.
- Attending different customer sites.
- Working to strict time frames.
Our client has a team of welcoming engineers and fitters who will bring you up to speed with their facility and way of working.
A successful application:
- You must have experience performing repairs on motors or pumps.
- Our client is very open to time served engineers and ex forces candidates.
- Huge potential to earn!
- Attend different businesses and sites!
- 25 days holiday
- Work with a global business with departments for all engineering needs!
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation