Graduate Applications Engineer
RF, Radio Frequency, Microwave, VHF, UHF, Electronics
- £29,500 - 33,500 basic (based on experience)
- Private Healthcare
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Progression into either a Field Applications Engineer or Field Sales Engineer
Commutable from: Reading, Hampshire, Berkshire, Bracknell and West London
Are you a Graduate with Electronic/Electrical/Microwave understanding and the desire to work within an exciting, technically motivating, customer facing environment?!
Then this is the job for you!!
Graduate Applications Engineer:
- Responding to technical enquiries from both customers and the Field RF & Microwave Sales Engineers
- You will be responsible for reviewing both the technical and commercial criteria on the enquiry
- Identify what technical and or commercial problems the customer needs to resolve
- To offer technical solutions to solve the clients engineering problems
- Highlight key product advantages and present suitable products
- Working very heavily on specification and sub-systems, therefore, you must possess some RF & Microwave knowledge/experience or related modules as part of your degree
- Price negotiation, specification negotiation and product selection
- Technical support to both the Internal & Field Microwave Engineers and European customers
- Follow up on quotations, cross-selling and up-selling additional services
- The long-term plan will be to train and develop you into a full-time RF & Microwave Field-based Application Engineer or Sales Engineer within 2/3 years
Experience & background for the role of Graduate Applications Engineer:
- A degree in ideally Physics, Applied Physics, Electrical, Electronics, RF & Microwave Engineering
- You must be interested in working within a sales environment, speaking directly with customers, with the potential to move into a more active sales or applications role in the future
- You must also be self-motivated, commercially astute with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and company:
ATA Recruitment is working with a leading supplier of RF & Microwave Components and sub-systems which are used in a wide spectrum of industries ranging from Military, Telecommunications, Satellite and Industrial applications. This business is part of a global group boasting annual revenues of more than £200m.
You will be working for a financially secure and stable business within the field of RF & Microwave Engineering. You will receive an intense training programme to excel within the business into an RF & Microwave Field Sales Engineer. You will also have the added benefit of working for a large and cash-rich business with opportunities globally throughout the group.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please email an up-to-date CV to Kristi.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation