Injection Moulding Tooling Engineer, based in Northampton, Earning £45,000 + OT + Great Pension, Working Mon-fri Days 8.30-4.30
Here at ATA, we are excited to be working with our client who are a Tier 1 OEM supplier based in Northampton, who are currently looking for a tooling engineer to join their well-established team.
The firm has been operating for over 25 years and in this time has created an annual turnover north of £20million. As well as this, our client is part of a larger group with over 30 production facilities, operating in over 8 countries and their turnover reaching north of £500million. Illustrating how our client has been expanding both nationally and worldwide, creating a fantastic reputation as a great company to work for with a great product, as shown by their retention rate of engineers once in the company.
Furthermore, our client has a large focus on growing their business, with our client looking to create products for different sectors of the UK Economy such as the renewables and White goods sector, with the plan to be to expand with more manufacturing facilities in the UK. Therefore, this is a great opportunity for an engineer looking for stable and growing business in which to thrive within.
During your time as the injection moulding tooling engineer on site, you will be expected to work on a variety of machinery. The work you will be carrying out during your time will be mostly mechanical with fabrication also involved in the role. Therefore, as the Injection Moulding tooling engineer onsite, you will be responsible for:
- In charge of the maintenance on the moulds that are put into the machines, small and big size.
- Doing the maintenance on the tools, corrective, preventative and all the service required to keep the tools going.
- Stripping and rebuilding machinery.
- Working and operating welding machines, lathes, and milling machines.
- Identifying and undertaking the continuous improvement on machinery.
To be considered for this Injection Moulding Tooling Engineer opportunity, you should have:
- Experience working within a factory environment.
- Open to level of qualification with engineers.
- Experience working with injection moulding machines.
Benefits for the Injection Moulding Tooling Engineer:
- Full product training with the opportunity.
- Great Pension Scheme.
- Great Work Life Balance
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation