Role: Maintenance Engineer
Shift: Mon-Fri 4PM-12AM
Salary: £50,000 (with O.T 1.5 + 2.0)
Do you value working for a company that provides you with autonomy and independence?
Are you the type of Maintenance Engineer who loves getting stuck into the job?
Our client is a strong industry player within the manufacturing and production industry. With an annual turnover of just under £50 million in the UK, they profile wooden panels and supply their services into major bed and kitchen manufacturers. The client has a steady maintenance function and is currently looking for a motivated Maintenance Engineer to add to their team. Our client produces thousands of products per week streamlined by on-site machinery for you to get working with straight away!
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Replacing mechanical components like-for-like such as bearings, pumps, sprockets etc.
- Working on different conveyors, CNC machinery, profiling machines, laminators etc.
- Creating PPM checks and performing reactive maintenance
- Confidently dealing with electrical components such as sensors, electrical panels, contactors, inverters etc.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- A recognised mechanical/electrical qualification
- Experience within a production environment
- A sound understanding of key mechanical and/or electrical components
- Confidence working independently and being a self-starter
The company also discloses numerous benefits for the role of Maintenance Engineer which include:
- A healthy company contribution towards your pension
- 29 shifts holiday inc. bank holidays
- The opportunity to gain experience in a stable, growing industry
- Over time opportunities every weekend paid at 1.5 and 2.0 to maximise your earnings!
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation