Maintenance Engineer, Derby, £46,200, annual bonus, 33 days of holiday, up to 12% pension, life assurance, private healthcare, company sick pay, + fantastic training/progression opportunities + PLC PROGRAMMING OPPORTUNITIES
3 shift patterns (Mornings, Afternoons, Nights)
Why Join our client:
- The opportunity to join a world-renowned business who are at the forefront of the industry.
- A forward-thinking business with continuous improvement, investment, and job security
- World class training and development with internal and external courses and a huge training budget – training on PLC, mechanical, electrical, and fluid power, robotics.
- Fantastic progression opportunities with 70 internal promotions being made over the past 2 years. - into management, projects or even further.
- Fantastic Job security – No redundancies since the opening of the site, a great business who allow you to feel secure in this tough market.
About the company:
We, at ATA, are actively working with one of the biggest and most world-renowned manufacturing companies in the world who are recruiting for their manufacturing facility in Derbyshire. Our client has invested over £300 million to ensure the operation of this world class facility on new equipment to ensure the continuation of excellence that this facility brings about. Due to the vast growth of the departments our client is searching for multiple maintenance engineer to join their team. The investment alongside fantastic training and development, promises a great opportunity for the next step in your career. With the opportunity to join a worldwide brand, this role is perfect for maintenance engineers who want longevity in their next position. The opportunity to progress up the ranks of this company is vast with roles from senior maintenance engineer all the way up to group section leader.
About the role:
As a maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for:
- PPM Work/Reactive Maintenance
- Project Work/Continuous Improvement work
- Mechanical/electrical fault finding.
- Working on conveyors, presses, robotics, and plastic injection moulding
To be considered for this maintenance engineer role, you must have the following:
- A level 3 engineering qualification is needed.
- A hard-working individual with a willingness to learn.
- An engineer who wants to further their career and skillset.
Our client offers a fantastic package that includes a healthy salary of £46,200, a bonus paid annually, with world class training and progression opportunities.
A training facility remains on site which all engineers will be put through, with a chance to become a truly multiskilled engineer as training and development continues throughout your employment. Every engineer that has progressed through this training has believed to have come out of it a more well-rounded and talented engineer. Not only this but a big focus is place in progression opportunities with 60 internal promotions over the last 2 years with maintenance engineer progressing upwards. With the current MD of European operations beginning his career as a maintenance engineer on this very site.
If successful, you will joining a fantastic company, with an eye to the future upgrading to facilities, technology, control, and safety systems.
If you are of the belief that you are the right maintenance engineer for the role, please press apply, call AJ on 07701326339, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation