Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £45400 – OTE over 50K
Overtime –paid at 2.0 and 1.5
Location – Coventry
Shift Pattern – Panama Shift Days and Nights.
Pension – 6% Contribution
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one UKs largest manufacturer within its industry based in Coventry. The company is going from strength to strength and has various investment projects occurring. Our client process 1000s of customer orders per week. This is done through state-of-the-art machines including conveyor systems, presses, cutting equipment, heat treatment equipment and various other equipment.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great team to work with. They offer further qualifications and PLC training plus much more.
They are looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the state-of-the-art kit on site at site.
- Working as part of a large on-site maintenance engineering team of over 20 engineers.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings, gearboxes, hydraulic systems, and pneumatics.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Our client are looking for a multi skilled engineer.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- £45,400 OTE 50K
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation