£30,000-48,700 - 20% off major retailers + generous holidays + fantastic training opportunities + structured salary gradings + pension + additional Mechanical & Electrical training + onsite parking
Calling all Engineers within a commutable distance from Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, and Leeds
X3 Multi skilled Electrical Bias – Bradford – 3 Shifts and Regular Days & Double days
Mobile Maintenance Engineer – Yorkshire – Regular days
Shift Maintenance technician – Wakefield – 4 on 4 off days and nights
X2 Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Huddersfield – Days, Permanent Nights
Salary - £30,000 - £48,700 (ROLE DEPENDANT)
Overtime – YES IF YOU WANT IT (PLENTY OF IT TOO)
Shift Pattern – ALL TO SUIT YOU (please see above)
Benefits – funded training programmes including HNC, role grade progression, generous pension contributions, annualised production bonus
The Company’s Industries – PROCESS/ FMCG, FOOD AND HEAVY INDUSTRY
CALLING ALL MULTISKILLED, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS IN THE WEST YORKSHIRE AREA – WE WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU!!!
We are currently working with numerous clients and companies in the FMCG, Packaging and Heavy l Industries as well as many others and they are looking to recruit you!
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer
• Whether you are looking for a company where you can work more overtime and earn more, or you’re looking for a better work life balance, we have a variety of roles to suit your needs!
• As long as you are a qualified factory maintenance engineer, we have options for you – Whether you want to be closer to home, desire more money, better shifts, different industry, progression or more training. We have it all!
• Apprentice trained, relevant qualifications such as HNC or a vast amount of relevant on the job experience. 17th /18th edition is desirable
• You will be joining some of the most successful companies in the region, who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity, and security, especially during these unprecedent times.
• A great management team who value their staff and bring out the best in you.
• A very generous salary to suit your needs with salary gradings designed to help you earn the high end in a short space of time
• Some of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge and expertise, you need to not only develop your skills but to also be successful in all aspects of your role.
• A huge amount of opportunity for overtime which is paid at great rates and gives you the chance to increase your annual income.
• Many added benefits to the role and a great overall package including a shift allowance, overtime, numerous paid holidays, and a generous pension scheme to suit all.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer and looking for a new challenge, then apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation