Location: Birmingham / Coleshill.
Salary: £52,000 per annum, Paid overtime + 25 days holiday + Great company pension.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off – 2 days, 2 nights.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a maintenance engineer to join a globally recognised business within Birmingham. Our client has a proven staff satisfaction rate and regularly turns over upward of £100 million a year; it is due to this growth they are eager to hire a professional Engineer to join their ever-growing business.
Offering industry leading training within a unique sector, this is a perfect time for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to hone their skills and progress their career. Our client is well known for investing in its team. You can expect multiple recognised qualifications such as ABB robotics and much more. Our client is a leader within the tier 1 automotive supplier market. Could this be the job you’re looking for?
Maintenance Engineer role:
The role is a good split between reactive and preventative maintenance. You will be working on an array of modern equipment such as conveyors, injection moulding equipment, robotics, automated hydraulic presses, assembly cells, storage, and milling machines.
• Maintaining a fleet of the latest injection moulding machines.
• Rotated PPM schedules from daily, weekly, and monthly. You’ll be expected to an lead the way in continuous improvement.
• Faulting finding mechanically on several types of equipment onsite with basic electrical maintenance work.
• Fault finding with PLCs (Training offered)
You will be encouraged to have a direct input into the continuous improvement culture and have individual project ownership.
A successful Maintenance Engineer application:
You must have an either an apprenticeship or level 3 mechanical qualification, as well as experience of working in a manufacturing environment. In addition, you must enjoy working in large maintenance engineer team that has a passion for first class engineering.
• Competitive pension plan, 10% matched.
• Unrivalled staff retention.
• Bespoke training opportunities.
• Well-structured progression plan.
• £52,000 basic salary, average overtime earnings £5,000.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
• ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
• By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation