6 Month Contract (temp to perm) - £11.33 p/h
Our client is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products/services, delivering lifecycle solutions that maximise customer return on investment. Their market includes the quarry industry, and they are currently going through an increased volume of work, so they need 2 Materials Handlers to join the team in Coalville. If you think you may be suitable for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on 07704543769, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Role of Materials Handler will involve the following:
- Ensure material flow is maintained to support production
- Accurate picking of goods for manufacturing
- Offloading and loading of vehicles both manually, and with a Fork Lift
- Housekeeping, within stores and surrounding areas
- Storing parts in a suitable and safe location
- Good communication throughout all levels of the company – i.e. Purchasing, Manufacturing, Warranty, Quality etc.
- 6:30am-2pm Monday to Thursday
- 6:30am-2 Friday
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will need the following:
- FLT Licence
- Working knowledge of PC + Microsoft packages
- Experience in a Stores and Engineering Environment
- Experience of Manual Handling
Benefits of working for this company will include:
- Potential to become a permanent role
- Some overtime available, paid at 1.5x
- Large, global company
- Training and Development
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted on 07704543769.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation