Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical, £47,420, Kirton
Package includes up to 10% company pension contribution, fantastic share saver scheme, death in service.
Shifts – 4 on 4 off Days & Nights rotation
Why joins our client?
- Fantastic employee engagement - over 300 employees have been with the business over 25 years.
- Real career progression opportunities into senior engineer roles
- Option to buy reduced shares in the business (up 15% within the last 5 years).
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking company who have pledged to invest over £125m across their sites throughout 2022 – 2023.
ATA are supporting one of their longest standing clients on a search for a maintenance engineer to join their team close to Ollerton. The group who are steeped in British History have been operating since the 1960s, however some of their product’s date back to the 19th century and are one of the UKs most recognised and respected construction brands.
One of 15, this site is the groups most efficient production sites and consistently hit their target of over 90 million units per annum. They are able to do this by committing to the ongoing training of engineers who are developed to be able to rectify any fault on site. This is led by a senior management team with over 70 year’s onsite experience between them.
The company are experiencing a fantastic period of growth, quickly recovering from the mist of the COVID19 pandemic with plans to invest across a proportion of their manufacturing plants, this includes the upgrading of machinery, facilities and safety systems.
About the role
As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for the following;
- Planned preventive maintenance.
- Reacting to breakdowns and remedial repair work.
- Fabrication, welding and machining
- Mechanical fault finding & fault rectification.
- Root cause analysis and continuous improvement
- Following safe LOTO procedures
To be considered for this maintenance engineer you should be/have the following:
- Previous experience working as a maintenance engineer ideally from working within a factory environment.
- Ability to fault find on mechanical equipment.
- Be comfortable working in an industrial environment.
- Be happy to work on a days and night’s rotation.
- You should hold a recognised level 3 (or above) qualification city and guilds, NVQ, BTEC, HND, HNC.
- A passion for engineering
If you think you are the right maintenance engineer for this market leader, please press apply, call Ashton on 07814905283, or email your CV too email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation