MIG / STICK Welder
1 month rolling contract
Based in Leicestershire / Coalville
Monday – Friday days position
£11 - £13p.hr
My client is market leading within the construction industry and due to an upturn in work they’re looking some extra resource within their Welding department. If you’re looking for a days position within a global company then this position is for you.
What will the day to day duties be of this Welding position?
- MIG and STICK Welding and fabrication of metal parts
- Welding a variety of Plant machinery including chutes, crushers, screens and bins.
- Working from Engineering drawings
What experience must you have as the Welder?
- Previous experience within MIG and STICK welding
- Experience within the manufacturing / Plant industry
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Experience fabricating parts using machines and hand tools
What are the benefits of this position?
- Competative rates
- Strong chance of contract extension
- Opportunity to work for a Global company
- On average 60 hours available per week
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 0116 4783860. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided