MIG Welder/Fabricator – Coalville
13 weeks temporary to permanent
£13 p/h Plus holiday pay
(Rate will increase to £14 p/h once you passed your 13-week Temp to perm period)
As a MIG Welder you will be responsible for the following:
- MIG Welding with potentially some TIG
- Welding mainly mild steel with a thickness of around 1.2-2mm but some items could get up to 10-20mm thick.
- 50% of the work will be fabrication.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Welding experience (Ideally MIG)
- Ability to work from engineering drawings.
- Fabrication Experience
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates
- Training and development
- Potential of Promotions and team leader positions
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Permanent position after 13 weeks
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation