Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£42,000 - £44,000 + Overtime + Annual Salary Rises + Store Discounts + Health Care Service + Great Holiday Entitlement and Many other Benefits!
Shifts – 4 on 4 off
Location – Rotherham
Our client is giving you the chance, as a multi skilled maintenance engineer, to join a leading FMCG company who are going from strength to strength! As a multi – skilled maintenance engineer, you will be conducting planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of state – of – the art equipment for a company who supply into the biggest names in the retail sector!
As a multi – skilled maintenance engineers, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting planned maintenance whilst also responding to breakdowns
- Taking part in project work
- Working as part of a team to maintain productivity
To be a successful multi – skilled maintenance engineer, our client requires:
- An NVQ level 3 in engineering
- Ability to fault find within control panels on relays, sensors and contactors etc
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Great communication skills
As a multi – skilled maintenance engineer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Progression matrix to help you increase your salary!
- Overtime available to boost your earning potential!
- Entitlement to the company pensions scheme!
- Stores discounts and many more benefits!
If you’re a multi – skilled maintenance engineer interested in the role, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation