Job Title: Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary: £42 000 - £42 500
Shifts: Days & Afternoons Mon-Fri (Early finish every Friday)
Benefits: £2200 BONUS + 9% PENSION + 33 HOLIDAYS + HEALTHCARE + TRAINING + PROGRESSION & PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES + REGULAR OVERTIME (THE BEST PACKAGE IN THE REGION)
ATA Recruitment are working with a national well established capital equipment manufacturer who are expanding the maintenance department and looking for multiskilled maintenance engineers to join their team.
This company produce machinery for blue chip companies in the FMCG industry and all over the world. They turnover billions per year and have heavily invested in the factory and on new machinery in recent times. They have a very high staff retention rate and not many find better elsewhere.
- As a multiskilled maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production machinery on site to a high standard
- There will be some installation work on site as well as maintenance
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- TYou will be expected to work with, and fault find on some PLC controlled equipment
- The equipment you will work on day to day is varied
- Although the role is electrically biased there will also be some mechanical problems to look after so you should be multi-skilled
- An Apprenticeship with hands on experience
- Factory maintenance background
- A passion for engineering
- Flexibility and commutable to the site
- 17th or 18th Edition also desirable
- The successful multiskilled maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary and benefits package for such a role which will not be matched elsewhere
- Training and development opportunities including internal and external training courses and qualifications.
- The opportunity to be promoted within a very short space of time
- An unbelievable package provided by a sought after company in a very secure and stable role
Interviews can be arranged immediately for suitable candidates so apply by following the online instructions, send a CV to email@example.com or call 07775 404105.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.