- £45,000 – £50,000
- Bonus 10%
- £6,600 car allowance
- Pension 6%
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Life assurance 3x annual salary and health Cover
- Shifts – Rotating weekly
- Monday – Thursday 6 am – 2.30 pm and 2.30 pm – 10.30 pm
- Fridays 6 am – 1.30 pm and 1.30 pm – 9.30 pm
Location: West Midlands
ATA Search is working in partnership with a client which has over 250 personnel generating over £10m in annual sales. This organization specialises in providing end-to-end supply chain solutions for manufacturing organisations such as the automotive manufacturing sector by working in partnership with key automotive OEMs.
The subsidiary is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Operations Manager to lead the fast-paced environment where you will have full responsibility for the operational performance of the supply chain function within the customer's site.
If you are interested in having a confidential call, please email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a suitable contact number.
The Operations Manager role will be as follows:
The Operation Manager's role will have responsibilities that include planning, directing and coordinating all supply chain and operational activities, as well as having the responsibility for improving performance, productivity and efficiency through the implementation of effective lean and continuous improvement methods.
- Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager
- Directly manage up to 80 staff with 2 Supervisors, 8 Team Leaders 70 operatives
- Managing shift handovers and shift efficiency. Making sure all production schedules are met on time
- Ensuring KPIs have adhered to such as OTIF, JIT, JIS, Efficiency and Downtime
- Recruitment, training, coaching and developing the team as well as 1-2-1’s, appraisal, performance reviews, and attendance management
- You will be responsible for the leadership of the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the site's overall performance.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture and identify, lead, and execute all lean methods
- Manage all H&S activities and ensure zero LTA
- Manage and lead all stock inventory initiatives
The ideal Operations Manager role will have:
- An experienced Operations Manager, Production Manager or related role
- The ideal applicant will have come from within manufacturing logistics, supply chain, 3PL, 4PL, military logistics, FMCG supply chain or any sector related to supply chain logistics
- Experience or working examples of lean and continuous improvement is paramount for this assignment
- A suitable education is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- A decisive and strong business leader who can work in a fast-paced, challenging and demanding organisation
- Competency in ERP Systems knowledge (SAP) and MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The Operations Manager will be presented with multiple opportunities to further develop your education and lots of options to be promoted within the business and/or global parent company.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Chatan Makan at ATA Search by emailing an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Search specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation, and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation