Production Operative / Machine Operator
6-8 week rolling contract
£14.80 p/h + Holiday Pay – Days and Nights (avg. 42 hrs p/w)
Our client is a large, multi-site UK business, manufacturing construction products, as part of a large acquisitional company. The company’s current aim is to become number one in the market throughout Europe. There is now a requirement for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the site. If you think you may be suitable for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on 07704543769, or email your CV to email@example.com.
The Role of Production Operative will involve the following:
- Working within a manufacturing plant
- Operating a variety of machinery
- Manual work – labouring/housekeeping etc.
- You will be trained on various forms of machinery
- 12-hour shifts – Days and Nights (2 days, 2 off, 3 nights, 3 off etc.)
- Immediate start
The Production Operative will need the following:
- Machine Operative and/or Production operative experience in a manufacturing environment
- Happy to work in a dusty/dirty environment for 12-hour days
- Manual handling experience/hands-on experience
Benefits of working for this company will include:
- HIGH Possibility for contract extension
- Opportunities for training and development
- Excellent rates of pay
- 12 hour shifts, opportunities to earn an excellent wage
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07704543769.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation