Plus £1.63 p/h holiday pay and flexible working hours.
3-month contract with high likelihood of extensions and permanent position
The Project Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for providing project administration support starting at the sales handover stage and finishing upon project close out.
- Responsible for loading projects into SAP and undertaking range of project setup activities such as creation of project folder on SharePoint and creation of document schedule templates.
- You will support seven project managers working on approx. 40 projects all at various stages of the project lifecycle.
You must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have experience with SAP
- Eye for detail
- General IT knowledge inc Office, Teams etc
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work in pressurized environments and handle several complex orders at the same time.
- Project Administration experience
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary
- Potential permanent position
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation