Quality Assurance Technician – Process Manufacturer
Contract Length – 7 months
£20 - £25 per hour (PAYE / UMBRELLA)
This globally recognised business has continued to grow over the last 12 months and demand for their product is higher than ever before. Demand as high as this means that delivering high quality product to their customers on time and to budget is integral to their busines. As a result, this company are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Technician that has the capability to compile detailed technical document packs for each system that is produced.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Collating all the technical documentation required for its clients.
- Compile a data dossier to show the traceability of all parts within the manufacturing process
- Documents required to be included in the dossier includes the following
- Technical specifications
- Engineering drawings
- Material certification
- Weld qualifications
- Records of calibrations
- Desk lead role pulling the information together from a variety of departments across the business
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced Quality Technician with knowledge of large document / data packs
- Quality experience within an Automotive, Aerospace, Process or General Engineering environment
- Excellent communicator that is capable of dealing with a variety of stakeholders
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start.
- Secure and stable business that is performing very well
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation