Senior Process Engineer
£45,000 + £4,320 Car Allowance + Agile Working + Flexible Holiday Policy
ATA Recruitment are working closely with a leading engineering business who delivery turnkey multi-pound turnkey projects engineering projects for the food, beverage, distillery and pharmaceutical markets. The business deliver and manage projects from design, procurement through to site installation and commissioning. Many of their customers are large blue chip global FMCG companies which a testament to the first-class service they offer.
The business are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineers to on projects across the range of sectors they support. They are interested in speaking to Senior Process Engineers who are keen to work across multiple sectors and also engineers who keen to potentially specialise in the pharmaceutical sector as this grows quickly for them.
If you are a process engineer or senior process engineer who’s looking for a company who are expanding rapidly, can offer structured career development (including chartered status) and also offer an exciting variety of projects both in the UK and Internationally then this business could be the perfect fit for you!
As a Senior Process Engineer in this role, you will be responsible for running all process engineering aspects of projects from process design through to process commissioning for projects across the distillery, brewery, pharmaceutical and liquid food sectors. You will take projects from initial process design right through to process commissioning at site and will have the opportunity to work on both UK and International Projects.
As a Senior Process Engineer a project will consist of the following typical activities:
- Creating the URS for the process.
- Development of process design and P&IDs for the process.
- Producing process flow and block flow diagrams.
- Carrying out mass and energy balance calculations.
- Sizing of process plant equipment.
- Carrying out process commissioning and factory acceptance tests at site.
- Commissioning process includes plant walk throughs, dry testing, wet testing, production trials and performance tests.
- Ensuring all documentation is in place on the projects to allow certification for approvals required for the pharmaceutical sector.
My client is looking for a Senior Process Engineer with:
- Demonstrable experience in process design or process optimisation
- A desire to manage process engineering projects from design through commissioning
- A Chemical Engineering Degree
- Someone who has happy to travel and wants to be involved in projects from design through to process commissioning.
- A strong attention to detail.
For this Senior Process Engineer role, you will receive a wide range of benefits including:
- £4,320 Car Allowance
- The opportunity to develop towards chartered status
- Flexible working hours policy
- Agile working (three days in the office, two days at home)
- Company Pension – Employer contribution ranging from 4% to 8%
- 30 Days Holiday to Use Flexibly Across the year (3 day shutdown over Christmas, you can work bank holidays and use the holiday day elsewhere)
All applications for the position are being managed via ATA Recruitment, please apply online for a speedy consideration.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation