2D CAD Draughtsperson - Burton Upon Trent
£20 per hour Umbrella
3-month contract with possible extensions.
The role of a CAD Draughtsperson will involve:
- Mechanical detailing in 2D on AutoCAD
- All pre-engineering is done, solely responsible for producing 2D layout drawings
- Layouts of piping, P&ID’s and ancillary equipment
- Conversion of 2D drawings on AutoCAD into Microstation
- Produce Bills of Material in conjunction with the drawings
- Liaise with internal teams
The Mechanical Design Engineer will need to have the following experience:
- Mechanical Draughtsperson with AutoCAD experience
- Experience completing detailed layout drawings
- Capability to layout piping, pipework and other machinery in an effective and methodical way
- Creative ability and hardworking
The benefits of working for this company:
- Good length contract with chance of extensions
- Expanding successful company with a solid order book
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation