£17,000 - £18,000 pro rata
This business provides a full turnkey service to a range of clients in the process industry. This includes the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of the entire plant from vessels and pipework to lifting and storage equipment. Working with several global companies in the water, food, brewery and pharmaceutical sectors their turnover has tripled over the last 10 years. They are now looking to recruit a contract Administration Assistant to be based on site at one of their key projects in Derbyshire.
The role of the Administration Assistant will involve -
- Working alongside the Site based finance team.
- Chase timesheets and other docs from internal and external stakeholders
- Gathering all timesheets and recording labour spend.
- Put together spread sheets and input all the required data.
- Completing all general administration duties as required.
- Use of the MS office suite.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Intermediate level user of the Microsoft stack – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Strong general IT skills
- Able to work independently under own initiative
- Confident to approach people to chase document / information ether face to face in ion the phone
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Pleasant manner
The benefits of this position:
- Overtime available.
- Immediate start.
- Possibility of contract extensions.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 478 3860 . I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.