Administrator – Manufacturer
Based in Prestopans, near Edinburgh
3-week temporary contract – £8.72 per hour - PAYE
This dynamic and impressive business currently has a short-term temporary contract available for an administrator. If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please call Steve Harrhy on 07827295376 or email your CV to email@example.com
The role of the Administrator will involve -
- Collation of all technical / engineering drawings within the business
- Feeding those drawings into an A0 scanner
- Saving the scans onto a central server using a specific coding system
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Previous administration of office-based work experience
- Good attention to detail, attentive with good communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic
The benefits of this position:
- Immediate start.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.