Administrator - £10ph. 4-week contract
Castle Donnington, Leicestershire
About the Company
Since being acquired by their parent company in 2011, they have grown their annual turnover contribution from £75m to £300m, a company who are definitely on the rise! They specialise in rail, civil engineering, building, M&E, renewals, and maintenance with the likes of Network Rail, Canal & River Trust, London Underground, Environmental Agency, Magnox, and Highways England. Some other key points about the company include;
- They have a growing team of c.1100 permanent members of staff including 650 directly employed, multi-skilled operatives
- They are backed by a comprehensive workforce of 450 engineers, project managers and specialist support services staff – which minimizes exposure to subcontractors and ensures cogent delivery across design and implementation
- The business in underpinned by 36 separate framework agreements with 12 different customers
About the Role
Due to an increase in workload an experienced administrator is required to assist with my client in the Castle Donnington offices. Responsibilities will include:
- Uploading site oil sample results
- Assisting with checking data
- Preparing filter & lubrication material packs (for site PPM's)
- Assisting with stock check and stores improvements (if time allows)
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced Administrator (necessary)
- Has worked in a construction environment (desirable)
- Immediately available (necessary)
- Based near Castle Donnington with own transport and drivers licence (necessary)
So, what’s on offer? The company are paying the right Administrator an hourly rate of £10.02 plus additional holiday accrual of £1.21 (per hour).
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the position then please click apply or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are on the fence and want some more information please call me for a confidential chat on 01332 861818. The client are keen to get the right candidate started as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.