Job Types: Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Present in Europe and globally, they are a leader in most of the 22 countries in which we operate, employing 40,000 professionals at 400 production centres; this is a great opportunity to join a company that supports their people!
Our client specialises in sorting of a variety of products for the healthcare and industrial industry. They are looking to recruit Administrator to work in their automated production facility in Coventry. Building on decades of industry expertise, they use state of the art design and manufacturing facilities to provide first-class adaptive engineering solutions for an extensive range of healthcare organisations. .
With yet more ambitious growth targets for this financial year the company have purchased additional machinery to expand their production capacity yet further. This is a secure role to join reputable company
The administrator will be responsible for providing accurate and effective administration support within the facility including, but not limited to, HR, New Starters and Leavers, payroll and purchasing.[SW1]
Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Responsibility for ensuring the plant management team and systems / processes operate in line with the company policies and procedures contributing to the safety and wellbeing of the team.
- Provide advice, admin, note taking support for GM ensuring information is recorded on file and on systems.
- Assist GM on managing absence, if required manage referral and liaison between manager and occupational health provider.
- Oversee and support the plant administration need to ensure the GM and Management team are operating in line with company policy
- Provide admin support at plant level for team meetings, H&S committees and ensuring key information is captured recorded and cascaded through management team where relevant.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained accurately
- Responsible for ensuring weekly and monthly payroll processes are in place and all hours/payroll related information is processed accurately and on time.
Requirements of an Administrator:
- HR & Administration experience is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Good organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Competitive salary
- National Structure to facilitate ambition
- Nest Pension
- 29 days holiday
- Working with a great team
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.