Administrator / Analyst – Temp Position
3 months +
My client provides bespoke and turnkey project solutions including planning, mechanical and electrical installations, complete engineering design, risk assessment and complete engineering project management to a variety of areas in the process industry. Typical projects centre around the design and build of new process plants for the food, beverage, brewery and pharmaceutical sectors.
Due to a huge upsurge in business enquiries and orders, this has created a huge number of global vacancies for my client, which they need some help to deliver.
The role will involve:
- Conduction a full-scale research project in which companies globally have some of their Tech
- Put all this information into one place - some kind of portfolio, database or spreadsheet
- Add in information about where the kit is at in terms of warranties and servicing
- Find out what spares they have had, so they can work out what they are likely to neds
- Make the information fully searchable and easy to filter down
You must possess the following:
- 3yrs + experience in a similar role
- Strong excel and Microsoft skills
- SAP (ideally)
- Able to communicate effectively to multiple teams
- Strong research skills
- Abe to collate large amounts of data into a single location
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.