£50,000 - £55,000 + 10K OTE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS + COMPANY CAR BUSINESS EXPENSED + LAPTOP + MOBILE PHONE
I am extremely excited to be working with a well-established manufacturer and developer of mechanical material handling solutions for automated distribution, pharmaceutical, food and automotive sectors. My client was first established over 60 years ago in Germany, they now have sites across all over Europe and the United States with a turnover of around £140million globally. Having built an enviable reputation for innovation, quality products, and excellent customer service my client are looking to grow the business. As a result of constant growth, they are looking to add another business development manager to the team.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be:
- Covering the UK.
- Visiting existing customers with industries such as food & beverage, automotive, chemical & pharmaceutical and logistic warehousing.
- Expected to bring at least £1million worth of new business in your first year.
- Getting your product ahead of your competitors with your role being 75% new business.
- Offering the best solution with your company’s conveyor systems.
- Providing quotations, working off SAP system for costing.
- Focussing on complex projects like providing system solutions for internal logistics.
- Getting to understand the clients manufacturing process to propose the best solution for the business.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have:
- A proven track record in selling materials handling, or warehouse automation systems.
- A passion for business development
- Drive to progress and self-develop
The successful Business Development Manager can expect:
- To be goal managed to sales director in the short to medium term.
- Be part of a team a great work culture.
- Work with a well-established profitable company within the engineering industry.
- To join a company that is actively growing for the future.
To apply for this role please either apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information please contact 0116 216 7012
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.