Area Sales Manager – South east
£35k + 12k Bonus (40-45k OTE) + car + pension + healthcare + 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
South East Patch
Are you tired of performing well but still worrying about the business failing?
Then join a company that will double in size in the next 5 years!!
- This company is number 1 in their marketplace, but they are not standing still. They have recruited key strategic roles in the last 12 months to develop their offering and support their high performing sales team.
- They value their employees and realise that training, development and support is crucial to the long-term success of the business.
I’ve worked with the senior management at this business for over 5 years and know from experience how passionate, genuine and committed they are. They give back to their staff and want everyone to feel part of the company.
I’ve introduced several sales professionals to the company who all love it and they’re all still there, so I’m sure if you’ve sold industrial consumables and you want to prove yourself in a new challenge then this is the job for you.
The main requirement to join this company is that you are the right kind of person – it’s not all about product knowledge (although that helps!!). You need to show that you’re enthusiastic, up for it and autonomous (there’s no micromanagement here).
What you need:
- Good track record of sales achievement
- Able to demonstrate the ability to sell industrial consumables
- Sold through distribution networks
- Building and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Own time management as will largely be home based
- Growing the sales of the company’s products to a variety of existing accounts in the south East of England
- Provide technical support to customers
- Selling into distributors
£32-35k + 10k Bonus (40-45k OTE) + car + pension + healthcare
The holiday allowance is amazing (27 days plus stats). These guys know that time off to spend with your family is important!!!
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then I need to speak to you on 0113 2437372 – ask for Matt Townend or send your cv to this advert.