Business Development Manager
- £55,000 - £70,000
- 10% bonus
- Business expensed car or car allowance
- Fuel card and company credit card
- Pension 6% employer, health care and life insurance
- Immediate start available
Territory: UK and Ireland
Your location: Based anywhere in the UK
My client is a leading manufacturer of automation and intralogistics capital solutions where they design and manufacturing large-scale, high-value and capital turnkey engineering solutions throughout the UK.
If you have a passion for new business sales, business growth and driven by selling high-value complex solutions, then I have a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a UK leading automation business where you will be required to grow the business.
This company is offering the successful automation Business Development Manager a structured and bespoke training program with plenty of opportunities to progress.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager with a track record in selling high-value capital systems, then please contact Ajay Bhella by emailing your CV to email@example.com
The Business Development Manager will perform the following duties:
- Reporting to the UK Director, you will play an instrumental role in proactive business development for automation system sales
- Develop customer requirements for automation projects
- 60% of your time will be spent generating new project wins from existing or known relationships and the remaining 40% targeting brand new customers
- Projects ranging from £2 million to £100 million systems
- Selling to Procurement Managers/Directors, Engineers/Managers and Engineering Directors
- You will take complete ownership of the entire sales process ranging from; business development, obtaining RFQ’s/RFI’s, evaluating enquiries, regular customer visits, technical presentations and fact find around the client’s needs relating to system requirements and budgets
- Preparation of solution proposal, calculations and presentations
- You will also be responsible for commercial contract negotiations, managing tender processes, outlining technical milestones and managing the client post-sales
- A key aspect of this role is to build strategic and strong relationships with customers and to ensure you become fully embedded in their business
- Networking each customer for future projects and to sell aftersales support services and contracts
The successful Business Development Manager will have a combination of the following:
- A proven track record in sales or business development – Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or Technical Sales Engineer type background
- A track record in selling high-value capital engineering solutions is required
- The ideal applicant will possess a suitable technical qualification however, the experience is preferred
- A full EU driving licence
- You will be working for an organisation focused on sustainable growth
- A structured and defined training plan and career path
- Autonomy to drive new business sales
- An excellent remuneration package
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.